- When:Thursdays, May 14, 21, 28, June 4, 2015
- Time:6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Place:Soul Hospital Baptist Church,
6215 Lee Hwy, Suite D,
Perimeter Crossing Plaza,
Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Who:Adults (minimum age 16)
- Instructors: Barbara Mitchell, assisted by Deborah Botts
- Cost: $15.00, price includes kit ($5.00 without kit), cash or check
- Registration: Call Barbara at 596-6595 or Deborah at 486-0946
No previous sewing experience necessary - great for beginners. This is a very simple pattern that looks complicated. You will learn rotary cutting, assembly line piecing, and accurate machine sewing. Bring your personal sewing machine or use ours. If you prefer to select your own fabrics, please use the following materials list:
- Light squares: 1/4 yard
- Dark squares: 1/4 yard
- Large contrasting dark squares, backing, and binding: 1 yard
- Fleece or thin batting (preferably fusible): 32" x 14"
- Thread to match large squares and backing
- Wash and iron (with starch) all fabrics before coming to first class.
This class is sponsored by Soul Hospital Baptist Church and presented by S.H.A.R.E. Institute, International. Selection of fabrics may change due to availability.